Guidelines for the Visitors
- In concern for a faster recovery of all patients, it is our kind request that patients limit the number of visitors and family members to the wards. Vistors may meet the patients only during visitor's hours.
- It is compulsory for patient attendants to carry the identification pass issued by the hospital. It will be checked by the security staff if required.
- Children below 12 will not be allowed to the patient wards, to protect them from infections. Patients are instructed to mantain hygiene at all times.
- Cell phones may be used in permitted areas, without any hindrance to the bystanders.
- Playing videos or audios through mobile phones in the ward is not permitted. Do not use mobile phones near medical or electronic equipment.