The Department of Orthopaedics specialises in conservative and surgical treatment of various orthopaedic problems. Patients who need emergency care are attended to 24 x 7 in the Emergency services
Features as one of the outstanding Orthopaedic services because we have both High end and economic approach to the various requirements of patients. We are cost effective in terms of overall result and satisfaction of patients
- Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy
- Hand Physiotherapy
- We have a State of Art Operation Theatres with laminar airflow and C-Arm facility. O.R is equipped with excellent Power drills and A.O Fixation devices.
Services offered :
- Primary hip, Knee and Shoulder arthroplasty
- Revision arthroplasties
- Spine surgeries including Posterior Lumbar Inter body Fusion, Lumbar discectomy and decompression, Treatment of spinal infections, tumours, scoliosis and cervical spine problems.
- Sports medicine including Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, Arthroscopic Bankart's repair.
- Paediatric orthopaedics including treatment of complex congenital, developmental anomalies and deformities like hip dysplasias (DDH), CTEV, congenital pseudoarthroses.
- Perthe's disease, paediatric bone and soft tissue tumours, limb deficiency, skeletal dysplasia and cerebral palsy are few other conditions managed here in addition to various traumatic conditions in children.
- Treatment of all bone tumours including custom made prosthesis
- Treatment of all routine, complex trauma and neglected trauma.
- Corrective osteotomy in O.A knees and Limb lengthening
OUTPATIENT DEPARTMENT TIMINGS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8:00am to 4:30pm
8:00am to 12:00pm