The Christian Medical College, Vellore - Chittoor Campus is committed to the healing ministry of Christ by providing excellence in health education, healthcare, research and outreach by continuously improving on its services.
Towards this end, CMC Vellore shall endeavor to
- Treat all patients ethically, with empathy and dignity, within a culture of caring, in the “Spirit of Christ”.
- Develop, promote and maintain professional competence and leadership in compassionate patient care through continuous training.
- Ensure safety of patients, students, staff and other stake holders
- Promote, innovate and adopt new and appropriate, cost effective processes / technology.
- Provide appropriate, state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic and infrastructural facilities.
- Support programmes of education, research, patient care and outreach activities.
- Comply with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Meet all enquiries with courtesy.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of the vision, mission and quality policy of the institution.
- Ensure that all staff are familiar with the relevant accreditation standards and committed to implement them.